Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Smoking is Bad for Your Health

This morning I was approached by a pretty, young, sexy lady—asking me if I smoke.

You see, she's a promo girl working for a popular brand of cigarette. They were showcasing a new look for that brand name and as part of promotion she told me they are giving away freebies if I buy just one pack of cigar.

Fighting the temptation to flirt (which I did with utmost will power), I politely said that I don’t because it is bad for the health. (I felt the urge to enumerate to her conditions like pulmonary carcinoma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis and halitosis but I thought it wouldn’t make sense.)

I returned the question to her. She said she does. But probably trying to connect with a potential buyer like me she said she’s trying to quit.

Our conversation ended as she approached another customer, sensing that her charms didn’t work its wonders to me.

Yes, she’s pretty but she’s a total turn-off to me.

No comments:

I want to know more about...

FREE iSTETHOSCOPE newsletter straight to your email! Sign up now!

Name
Email

You get PAID while viewing their websites! Click here to know how!