Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

iSTETHOSCOPE

"Sumus nihil nisi instrumenti salubres*."

Hello!My Name is Jan Edward Sayco, M.D. I recently graduated from the college of medicine of Our Lady of Fatima University, a medical school in the Philippines, and currently undergoing a 1-year training as a post-graduate intern at Fatima University Medical Center before I can take my licensure exam.

I'm glad you (somehow) stumbled upon my blog. Join me here as I share to you my different adventures (and misadventures) while living the life of an up-and-coming physician.

I will share to you my triumphs and victories.

I will bare to you my down-moments and defeats.

I will relay significant milestones and mundane moments of my everyday life.

All of these in my hope that, in one way or another, I'll share to you something that you can treasure and so fulfill my life's greatest dream - to be an instrument of healing.

P.S. I'll also share some significant, exciting, interesting facts about health, medicine and other related topics so please watch out for that.

* "I am nothing but an instrument of healing."

No comments:

I want to know more about...

FREE iSTETHOSCOPE newsletter straight to your email! Sign up now!

Name
Email

You get PAID while viewing their websites! Click here to know how!